Yellow Medicine Review is looking for
compelling and innovative poetry, fiction, and creative nonfiction that speaks to the human condition. I am drawn to creative
pieces that tell me a story I haven't heard before; poetry, creative nonfiction and fiction with strong narrative elements
but which are also language driven and appealing by way of craft and precision. I am interested in works that create links
between the sacred and the profane and of celebration and elegy.
Publication: September 2014Submission format:
- Please send work in electronic files
as a Word or rtf attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please name your file with YMR and your name.doc following this
- A brief bio is also required along with submission.
- Your contact information (email and physical mailing address) should be included in the email as well.
- Please put in the subject line of the email, YMR Fall 14 Last Name (for example: YMR Fall 14 Wilson).